Quotes from the report
- The quality of teaching is consistently strong across the curriculum.
- Teachers are thoughtful practitioners, constantly looking at ways to become even better.
- Leaders, governors and teachers are united in having the highest aspirations for pupils.
- Students achieve exceptionally well in the sixth form. This is due to consistently effective teaching and excellent opportunities to enhance students’ wider personal development.
- Middle leaders are very effective at improving the quality of provision and outcomes in their subjects.
- The exceptional leadership of the headteacher and her senior team ensures excellent standards in all aspects of the school’s work